Determine if x is running

jkinz at kinz.org jkinz at kinz.org
Fri Feb 13 21:00:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 02:25:17PM -0800, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Ok, so I'm the "The Hedgehog", Karl's "The Skunk", Ted's "The Weasel",
> and Jeff's afraid of water so we'll call him "The Reeker".  Gee, we all

Hey!,Wait - i wasn't talking about me!....

(dang too late.....

--
"Funniest signatures series": (found posted to a public email list)

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES
ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
contact the sender and delete the email.