New Monitor

Brenda Radford brkittycat at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 00:40:41 UTC 2009

I think I am in trouble already because I am top posting, but blame it on
Windows.

When I turn the Red Hat box on with the new monitor hooked up, I get the
motherboard splash screen and then the screen goes blank. I do not see any
of the text I am supposed to see when the computer is booting up.

Does that change your answer of what to try to do? I tried Ctrl-Alt-F1 with
no results on the screen.

I should have given more detail when I asked the question.

Thanks, Bob, what do I do now?