RHEL PDC

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Thu Jun 11 13:58:35 UTC 2009

I am attempting to get LDAP setup now and went for the GUI approach.

I'll let you know when I get this working.  The LDAP part is supposedly working, but I was going for a GUI to manage LDAP (command line LDAP is cumbersome) and landed in a GLIB/GTK compiling nightmare.  Seems you can't compile GTK without first upgrading GTK, which means compiling GTK, which I can't because.... My desk has a forehead sized dent in it now.