RHEL 6.0 source code build error

ShibuThomas shibuthomas at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Dec 16 08:19:33 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Now I compiled and installed customized kernel.The problem I'm facing
now is during the loading, it is
showing the  error:"FATAL ERROR :could not load
/lib/modules/2.6.32-custom-22.6.32-71/modules.dep:No such file or
directory".
I verified the following things.
1. After installation of modules,I found  the custom vimlinuz image is
available in /boot and 2.6.32-custom-            22.6.32-71 folder is
created in lib directory.

2. I modified grub to add the new custom linuz image also in the list.I
used the same initramfs file that is used     by the default kernel for
custom kernel also.

3. restart the system and verified that new kernel image is also
available in grub prompt.selected the custom     kernel.but I getting
above mentioned error message.

Regrads
ShibuThomas