add a package F12

blann blann at gte.net
Sat Sep 18 17:18:00 UTC 2010

Dennis, my poor communication:I installed the F12 OS without a hitch. On
using it, I could not find
what turns out is still the WVDIAL software on my other computer running
FC6. I went thru a suggested
system-preferences- add or delete software (if I recall sequence correctly)
on my F12 system, and got a box.
I entered wvdial in the 'find' line, and it brought up a description of
wvdial software. Since there was no evidence
of it on my desktop, nor could I bring it up when using email software and
vlicking on 'send', I clicked on the
install/remove option. I think it removed it, because thereafter if I typed
'wvdial' into the find box, it reported
nothing found. I'll pursue further a web-link provided by Ted P. which gives
instructions on wvdial install.

As usual, the group has been very helpful, andI appreciate it. Sorry that I
was unclear on install of OS.

Marshall