Network card

Hi everyone!!

I was just wondering how I can install an network card,
since I didn't do it at the install of RedHat.. and
next I'm wondering how I can uninstall it. I wanna
know all this, because I'm taking my puter to a friend
with a network, and I'll just be borrowing a card from
him over a day.. could someone please help me??

And about kppp.. Anyone have any idea why pppd won't
run on my RH6 machine?

Oh, btw.. the mixer thingie in KDE won't work.. It just
says that I can't run it, but I've done a chmod 777 on it..

Greatest Regards,
Tobias Bengtsson

ICQ: 6393305
E-Mail 1: tjolle mixing home se