Re: NIC error - traceroute

On Fri, Aug 13, 1999 at 10:12:20AM +0300, Bernard Mwenda wrote:

> I don't have a ppp connection on this machine. When the machine is put on
> full load the services are very slow. Especially mail. Do you think this
> affects the speed?

Sorry, I have to pass on that one. I only remembered one of the possible
reasons for the "multiple interfaces" message.

Thomas

P.S.: Please trim your quotes when replying to the list. Thanks!
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919