Re: Bug in zoot: out of date documentation!

cgalpin lighthouse-software com said:
> ooh, where? I haven't seen em.
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Rick Forrister wrote:
> The Powertools & CPAN CD images can be, I believe, downloaded as
> images, and burned by the user at home.

Hi Charles!

One point, for powertools, at least, is
<ftp.valinux.com/pub/mirrors/redhat/redhat/powertools/6.2/isos/>

You'll find all the networking related perl archives (CPAN stuff) in
RPM (no iso image I could find) at
<ftp.valinux.com/pub/mirrors/redhat/redhat/powertools/CPAN/CPAN_rev.2/>

best

    rickf
--
Rick Forrister                 <rickf crow jpl nasa gov>

"To get something done a committee should consist of no more than
 three people, two of whom are absent."  Robert Copeland