Home mail server

Can someone who has a home network mail server work that serves mail for
several members with different e-mail accounts and for the local network and
uses a dial up ISP account with a dynamic IP send me a sample sendmail.mc
file they are using. I just can't seem to get mine set up correctly and
would like to look at someone elses. I am expecially having trouble with
queing mail.
Thanks for any input.
Brad