Re: swap

Eric,

You may also want to look at cfdisk. The user interface, though
requiring ncursors, is nicer IMO. Plus, the man page of fdisk says
something like: "Don't use fdisk 'cause it's buggy. Use cfdisk instead."
(!?!?!?!)

Anyway, I found cfdisk more intuitive than fdisk. YMMV.

Regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy. To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to:
pgpkey schaffter com

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com