Re: Dual Booting With Win98SE

Hey guys, how 'bout just using loadlin?  Should work right off the
FAT32 partition from DOS, and won't care which cylinder the Linux
partition starts.  Set your Win to not start the GUI automatically,
then run loadlin from the DOS prompt.  It's worked for me to get
around weird drive issues.  I can send you my config for this if you
like.

-d

--
David Talkington
Community Networking Initiative

Jake McHenry wrote:

:
:Everything your telling me is great to hear, but How can I just move the
:Kernel? It won't even install without me making that /boot partition at
:the beginning of my drive. Is there another way of installing linux that I
:don't know of? Thanks.
:
:jake
: