Firewall and IPMASQ

I am trying to figure out how to create a script that would be run on a
firewall machine between the DSL "modem" and my private network.  I am
admittedly not too bright and am not able to figure how to write a ipchains
script that will
1.	Keep out all traffic exccept to my apache webserver and to receive
email ( sendmail) this is a different machine than the firewall box.
2.	IP Masquerade all internal machines (3) when they access the
external internet.

Is there any information or scripts that anyone has used for these purposes
or any books that anyone would suggest?

Thanks Matt