Re: [OT] Gooey?

> doesn't really say anything about what the hell it's actually spewing out,
> but at least it's somewhere to start...

Thanks to all who responded.

I know now what it is, but after reading all the relevant docs etc., I'm
still no closer to knowing what the hell it was sending into the bitstream,
when it really seemed like the user wasn't doing anything. He didn't even
have contactable people set up yet, he'd only just installed it a few days
ago.

I hate not knowing exactly what programs do!

--
Edward Dekkers (Director)
Triple D Computer Services Pty. Ltd.