Re: Frustrated

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Jerry Human wrote:

> Ok, dang it, I keep reading/hearing how Red Hat is supposed to be so
> easy to use beacuse of it's command line mouse support such as copy,
> cut and paste, etc. and definable keyboards (home, end delete,
> backspace, numlock, etc.) and scripts. None of it works. Even the

Maybe you've selected the wrong mouse type. For the command-line, rerun
Setup -> Mouse Configuration, and for X Windows, you'll probably need to
rerun Xconfigurator unless you want to much around with your XF86Config
file. Based on your level of inexperience, I'd recommend against that
last. :)

--
Todd A. Jacobs
Senior Network Consultant