Re: SSH

Nitebirdz wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Aug 2000, RTS wrote:
>
> > I just set up a new RedHat 6.2 system.
> >
> > What is everyone using today for SSH services on a system??
> >
> > Randy
> > rts rdr net
>
> I've been using either OpenSSH or SSH 1.2.27.  Versions of SSH beyond
> 1.2.27 cannot be used for commercial purposes unless you purchase a
> license, as far as I understand.  Personal use must be another issue, I
> guess.

yup me too and i love it.......all my trouble with gnome was  either   6.0
or the old  2.2.5-15 kernel or both ..

anyway the new helix1.2 is awesome.......now i simply must figure out why
i cant alter kernel.....must be that the default install didn't include
kernel sources?..anyway.....

anyway know of a way to alter my kernel without having to recompile to
allow for scsi emulation/generic scsi
so my    c dburning will work?

lee