Re: DNS question

> I'm no DNS guru myself, but it seems to me that you're trying to enter a
> canonical record for a domain within the database file for a completely
> domain name.  I mean, this file that you pasted here corresponds to the
> mydom.com.ar domain, but the record you're trying to add belongs to the
> clie1.com domain.
>
> Just an idea.  I mean, shouldn't you create a canonical record along the
> lines of:
>
> www          IN  A     192.168.1.1

I agree. Can you even CNAME a domain name? I've only ever seen a
hostname. Also.. the CNAME directive (I'm told) isn't recommended :P

* Statux *
* E-Mail:       |   statux bigfoot com                                  *
* ICQ:          |   1732414                                             *
* Homepage:     |   http://www.geocities.com/reverendstatux/            *