RE: SSH configuration ?

Thanks for the info on root.

The reason I'm using SSH is that we have DSL users with dynamic IP's. A: Our telnet wrappers are useless and B: even if it could be used, it's unencrypted.

I was under the impression that with secure shell you could generate a key on the sever that would have to be given to the work station before the work station could access the server AND you would have control over who gets that key. I see the exchange of keys taking place here, but it's being done with out any directive from me.

Maybe I've been barking up the wrong tree with this.

Thanks Again

Roy