Re: Backspace key

Steve Borho posted:

>I've run into the same mess.  It's only broken on xterm and vi.  Try
>this:
>
>pc% stty erase      # <ctrl>-v <backspace>
>
>And add this to .Xdefaults
>VT100*backarrowKey: true

As mentioned, changing it to "XTerm*backarrowKey: true" has fixed the
problem with VI inside my XTerms.

All of this leads to the obvious question...  what caused the behaviour
to change in the first place between RH6.1 and RH6.2?

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot vidiot com
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have