Re[4]: postfix or qmail

Hello Michael,

Tuesday, December 05, 2000, 02:36:33, you wrote:

MB> Measured by sheer numbers of installations.

sorry, my wrong, sendmail is the best, it's the second to MS Windows only
by sheer numbers of installations. How about switching to Chinese?

I admit, I am skipping logic when admin_time/money_received ratio is
not what I like.

Anyway, if one goes with qmail, it still needs sendmail libs, so don't
ditch the whole gamut.

--
Best regards,