Re: Moving from sendmail to postfix?

Hi Jason,

> The virtuser stuf is slightly different, but nothing a little perl won't
> fix.:-)

Under sendmail I have each mailbox as a real system user, eg:
vh123 is the web login (ftp only, web served from their public_html)
vh12301 is the first mailbox (no login, home dir to keep sent mail folders
for TWIG)
vh12302 is the second mailbox                  "
etc

then all the email addresses are aliased to the above vh123xx users.

Would I keep the same setup with postfix (each mailbox a system user with no
login privs) or is there a more elegant way to handle this?

Oh also, I provide web email via TWIG but that's more an IMAP problem I guess.

--
Regards,