NIC lost

Help---

This one has me scratching my head.  I moved my RedHat 5.2 disk from one
machine to another.  Ran X86Rconfig to get the new video.  That went all
right, started X-windows without problem.  But Redhat can't seem to
find/bind to the network card, Western digital (SMC).  It's the same
card that was in the first machine, just some different I/O and IRQ
(changed those with Linuxconf).  The card checks good with the SMC
diagnostics and functions fine with NT.

Can any one help?

--Geff

--
Geff Lampshire (lampshir bellatlantic net)
39* 9' 28.32"N