So long for a while (again)

I've got to sign off the redhat-list again for a while. Tomorrow morning
I'm catching a plane for Chennai (Madras) India, where I'll be working for
about six weeks.

I hope everyone enjoys the last few weeks of winter, I'm heading someplace
warm :^)

Cheers,

--
Steve Borho                       Voice:  314-615-6349
Network Engineer

Fortune of the day:
Committees have become so important nowadays that subcommittees have to
be appointed to do the work.