Re: Netmask

Ok, I've had a couple of people contact meoff list about this.

This is the common concensus, athough I'd keep them on the same class C
to keep things like my firewall scripts working without modification.

But back to the dhcp thing. I had failed to notice that all I needed was
the correct netmask in the subnet declaration to get it to serve from
different ranges. I had noticed that you could pass an interface inon the
command line to have it listen on only one interface which is why I was
thinking you'd need to run 2 servers.

But yes, this sounds perfect. The second nic is really the key to
enforcing the provacy as I had suspected. Thanks!

Since it's a 1000 miles away I think I'll wait a while before implementing
this solution though :)

charles