RE: OT: Design Question: Storing web pages in a database.

I personally prefer this approach too (or any variation on the theme). You
really don't want to mix content and layout (and sounds like this is the
problem you are trying to solve anyway), and the templates allow
global mods from one (or a few) places.

Obviously your content has to be suitable, but it often is.

By all means put your content into the database. I wasn't trying to say
don't use a database. I don't recommend putting graphics in the db though.

charles