Re: SiS 6326 - AOpen PT80 help.

Thanks Steve and all...

The Xserver I got from SUSE (and XFree 3.3.6) work fine in 16 bit. No
problems that I can see, so that's good enough... There is still a
slight problem with 24bit, but not _that_ serious (unless you want WP8).
I'm happy enough with 16 bit (unless I change it to run the framemaker
beta...)

The card is no so hot with svgalib - the S3 trio's on the other PC's
beat the hell out of it. But it's useable and I get basic VGA modes...
Even in windows it ain't a great card, so can't expect much...

Thanks for all the help guys.

tim

  Tim & Therese Fairchild
  Atchafalaya Border Collies.
  Kuttabul, Queensland, Australia.
 Email       mailto:amosf m130 aone net au
 Homepage    http://www.home.aone.net.au/tims
 BCs4me List http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/BCs4me
 BCs4me Page http://members.xoom.com/amosf