Re: [OT] Sun MicroSystems Workstations.

mcamacho habitat co cr said:
> I want to get a Sun Workstation (second hand). I plan using it as an
> engineering workstation, mostly CAD and math software. As I have never
> used one before, I have some basic questions.

> I looked some on the net, but I did not seem to see any with CD-ROM
> and/or floppy. Can this workstations work alone or should they work
> always networked?

Not knowing exactly where you checked; but I just checked eBay (search
SPARC) and found a Sun SPARCStation 20 with 64Mb RAM, CDROM, etc.
currently going for $300.00 US.  <http://www.ebay.com/>

best
rickf
--
Rick Forrister                 <rickf crow jpl nasa gov>

"To get something done a committee should consist of no more than
 three people, two of whom are absent."  Robert Copeland