Re: Wanted: Text versions of RH postfix HOWTO and FAQ

On 23/07/00 at 15:57 Mike Fleetwood wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>Are there plain text versions of the following documents available instead
>of the multi-page html via http?  I find a single local text file much
>more convenient than a remote multi-page html document.  A search at
>ftp://ftp.redhat.com and http://www.redhat.com/support/ turns up nothing.

Have a scout around   www.moongroup.com     , specifically in the mailhelp
area, however I cannot tell you or sure if its there, I would copy and
paste and make my own :-)

Regards

Greg Wright
IT Consultant Sydney Australia

--

*** Please trim any replies ***
*** Please turn off HTML in your email ***