how to configure an ISA modem(Rockwell 33.6 DPF )

Sorry for the wrong subject line on my prev post.

can anybody guide me how to setup a
            Rockwell 33.6 DPF internal PnP  Modem
on RH6.0 for connecting to internet using kppp or
something like that.

I am have been struggling  for a week or so to make it work.

TIA

-ashref

as the Subject.