Sendmail Question - VERY URGENT

Hi all,

            I have setup a mail-server at my office. I am using RedHat Linux 5.2 for my mail-server with the sendmail version -
sendmail-8.8.7-20. Now let me tell you as to how i get mails meant for my office. I have setup this mail-server in india. and my main mail-server is in the USA. let me call this server as usa-mailserver.  This usa-mailserver recieves all the mails meant for my office from the internet. Now as soon as it recieves it puts all the mails in a single folder. Now , i have setup a fetchmail in my india mail-server to fetch mails from this folder.

Everthing is working fine with this setup. Even i am able to recieve the mails from my usa server and i am able to distribute it locally. even my users in india are able to send mails outside

BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHENEVER MY SENDMAIL GETS  A UNKOWN ID IT CAN'T DISTRIBUTE THE  ( i.e,  WHEN SOMEBODY SENDS MAILS TO AN ID WHICH DOESN'T EXIST, OR MISPELLED ID ETC.........)  MAIL LOCALLY. FOR THE ID DOESN'T EXISTS!!!!!!     AND HENCE MY FETCHMAIL TERMINATES .

MY QUESTION IS WHETHER THERE IS AN OPTION IN SENDMAIL WHERE I CAN SAY THAT IF THERE IS A MAIL WHOSE ID IS UNKOWN OR THE MAIL WHICH THE SENDMAIL CAN'T DISTRIBUTE , IT SHOULD PUT TO A JUNK FOLDER SAY POSTMASTER FOO COM OR BOUCE-ERRORS FOO COM

ould anyone please help me out in this issue. I need to setup this asap as i am getting lot of mails whose email ID is mispelled.

eagerly waiting for reply....................

regards

K.Deepak
System Administrator
AdventNet Inc.

begin:vcard
n:K;DEEPAK
tel;pager:9610129463
tel;fax:+91-44-2432749
tel;work:+91-44-2432414,2432749
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.adventnet.com
org:ADVENTNET DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (INDIA) PVT. LTD
version:2.1
email;internet:kdeepak india adventnet com
title:SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
adr;quoted-printable:;;ADVENTNET (INDIA)=0D=0A13-A VELACHERY MAIN ROAD=0D=0A"KAASHYAP ENCLAVE"=0D=0AVELACHEY;CHENNAI;TAMILNADU;600042;INDIA
x-mozilla-cpt:;-5760
fn:DEEPAK K
end:vcard