Re: samba

-Hello
-Firstly did you install Samba using the sambawhatever_tar.gz ?
- did you install samba using sambawhatever.rpm

- If you installed it using the rpm then all you have to do is modify
/etc/smb.conf  then customize it

- If you have iinstalled samba using the targz file then you have to modify the
inted.conf file. Usually you have to uncomment the last 2 lines
- Then you type in "kill -1 <the inted process>"

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh
dannyh idx com au