Re: samba

Pat,

By going into the Dir that you said ///init.d and doing a nmb start, I get a file not found.  In the same dir there is snmbd that I
can start.  I am a real green horn to this, could you please explain a little better what I need to do.  I do not have a Wins server
on the network.  The only thing I have currently is a NT Box, and a Linux box.  I am working on getting a second linux (firewall) box
up soon.  I have an old 486 that I am going to use.

Thank you for the help.

Steven