Re: What else did RH6.1 install forget....

>On Sat, 4 Mar 2000, Vidiot wrote:
>
>> The audio stuff appears to not have been loaded with 6.1 either.
>>
>> So, what RPMs do I need to get it working?
>>
>> The installer is SO BROKEN.
>
>You have not yet pointed out anything valid that is "broken" with the
>installer.  You need to go read some documentation.
>
>Brian

But I did.  The installer did not configure the sound card.  It never asked
me if I wanted to configure a sound card, which 6.0 did.  And yes, it was
under the 6.1 custom install.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot vidiot com
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have