Installing windows

I knew you would hate this title
:-)
Me too
I need to install win95 on my laptop
Oh I cannot find words to describe the horror of this but I need to
access my digi cam and its no9t supported ( even after checking out
first it didnt work

Here is what I have on the laptop
/dev/hda5    /
/dev/hda3    /Archive
/dev/hda2   /boot
/dev/hda7   /usr
/dev/hda6    /usr/local
/dev/hda1 is the write to disk power saver stuff
What I want to do is shift my /usr/local data to /dev/hda7 thereby
freeing up /dev/hda6
Then I can reformat this and put win on it
BUT I remember somewhere reading that win  wont work here
Any one care to advise?
Also if I can do this, how do I install, then get back my overwritten
mbr and boot onto linux and rewrite with LILO?
Thanks in advance
Phil

--
Phil Risby