Re: Using fdisk during install

	During the Red Hat install, drives are accessed as devices in the /tmp
directory, rather than /dev. So, if you want to use fdisk during
install, switch to the second console and run something like 'fdisk
/dev/sda' to use it.

Matt

            Matt Housh            Morpheus.Net Administrator
    email: (jaeger morpheus net) web: (http://jaeger.morpheus.net/)

you played me well, mortal. but i have played me for time out of mind.