Re: Netscape 4.7 needs improvement

Well, in a Spanish portal.. but I guess it should be in the 'News'
page of Netscape's.

http://www.noticias.com/noticias/2000/0003/n00032121.htm

I cannot find any place on Netscape talking about this.. I wonder if
noticias.com is "making" the news X-D

--
Jonathan Ruano Pach                Email: <kobalt NOSPAMpobox com>
ICQ:1252101 AIM:Tlabok IRC:Kobalt  Homepage: http://www.pobox.com/~kobalt/