Re:

Hello Guobin,

Sunday, May 07, 2000, 10:52:57 PM, you wrote:

GZ> Hi,badger!

GZ> May I ask you a question? I want to install Red Hat Linux release 6.0(Hedwig) on my computer which has been mounted windows 2000. I followed the install instructions, but when I mounted Lilo, I
GZ> come across an error which says it can't  install Lilo sucessfully and let me choose one of the three choices:"try","skip","quit". If I choose "try", the result is same as last, so I have to skip
GZ> it. Could you help me out? Thanks in advance.

GZ> Guobin Zhou
GZ> 2000-5-8

I don't have the answer for you, as I do not use Windows and Linux
together.  A few days ago, someone on this list got an answer to the
same question/problem that you are having with Win 2000.  Do a quick
search of the redhat-list archives and I'm sure you'll find that
answer.

--
Best regards,
 badger                            mailto:badger pongo org