How do I create a restricted ftp account?

How do I create a restricted ftp user account?

This is for a webhosting server.  Basically this client wants to have
several users who can access different parts of
/home/httpd/html/theirdomain without having access to the entire domain.
I can accomplish this by setting them up as full users, but since their
only reason for accessing the server is for ftp I'd prefer to set them up
as restricted users.

RH 6.1

Glen