Additional Info Re KDE Question

The error message I get when composing new email is "QPainter cannot
destroy what is being painted". I don't have a clue what it means but it
happens whether I'm using a mouse to go from field to field or the Tab
key. Kmail will download email, it just will not let me compose any email.

I hope this sheds some light.

Thanks,

Penny
Political correctness is tyranny with manners.