Re: thanks for hd help, why would x cause radio interference

Most likely, when your running X, the clocking frequencies (actually the
harmonics of the clocking frequencies) that were set for your monitor
are different than what Windoz uses.  You probably could pick up
interference if you try changing the radio frequency.