Re: [OT] email style hint

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 11:31:55AM -0500, Bret Hughes wrote:
| > > My issue is that if I am following a thread that may have several
| > > time?
| > you shouldn't have to, if the yoyoes involved in the thread do the
| > right thing and trim what their responses are to keep them minimal.
| > like i just did.  see how easy that is?
| Yep. If only all threads were only so simple :)

If they're more complex then you'll want the context anyway.
Most messages I get with no trim-for-content effort on the author's part get
read with the D key.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        cs zip com au    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

A motorcycle is like a toothbrush.  Everyone should have their own.
	- roserunr noller com