Re: RH/Win95 war

On Sun, 28 May 2000, Jerry Human wrote:

> Hello Everyone:
>
> I seem to have a problem. I have installed a third drive on my Intel box
> for RH and it works great. However, since the drive is so large, I want
> to use 6 gig of it for DOS/Win95 data but DOS/Win doesn't 'see' it. Is
> there any way I can get DOS/Win to access that one partition?

[SNIP]

> Thanks.

You realy need to use Windows' version of fdisk to create the logical
partation.  Windows puts some additional information in the headers of the
partation to tell it the size.  Sometimes you can get away with just
changing the partation type, and formatting it.  Try changing it to type
0C and see if windows will see it.

Mikkel