Find IP for DSL

Hey all,

I'm on a DSL line and I need to set up a temporary one time FTP server to
have a co-worker transfer to me a very large uncompressed wav audio file.
My quesiton is:

Is there a way to find out my IP address so he can connect?

Our DSL issues dynamic IPs.  I have tried a couple web based services but
they always report erroneously...although they used to work, indicating
our server changed something.  I also used to use speakfreely which
reported my ip to the other user, but for some reason isn't now (and isn't
an efficient method anyhow).  Is there a command line program, perl
script or reliable service I can use to detect my current IP so we don't
have to burn this thing onto a CD and transfer it through the mail?

--
Do nothing unless you must, and when you must act -- hesitate.

 This mail proudly composed and transmitted without the
 interference of any Micro$oft products or protocols.