RE: Linux Monitor Tools and Memory Leak

On 10-Nov-00 ONG,AARON-WK (Non-HP-Singapore,ex3) wrote:
> Is there any monitoring tools in the market to monitor the performance of
> linux server and how can I detect a memory leak problem in linux.

for detecting memory leaks, parasoft (www.parasoft.com) has Insure++, which
is not so bad. I still yearn for purify though...

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <gregory hosler eno ericsson se>
Date: 10-Nov-00
Time: 11:44:41

        If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
             ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.