Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> oh boy, better put a me too in for pine since the mutt boys got a head
> start:)
>
> Seriously you had better say what features are important - you may get
> better feedback.
>
> charles

Well PINE is a favourite of mine too but I thought that with a GUI desktop that
people would not want to use soemthing like PINE. But what the heck, if that is
the choice of most people (pine or mutt etcc) than my choice is simple.

I am used to Kmail from an other installation I have which uses KDE for the
desktop. I thought that with Gnome - there would be an unwritten rule as to
what people used. Like Mahogany or whatever. But maybe that is not the case.