Re: tgetent: warning: termcap entry too long

I found out what was happening.

In my /etc/bashrc, there is a line that goes like:

 stty erase `tput kbs`

the tput kbs core dumps.

THis happened after I had installed my X-server. At least, I know why
things are not working and why there are core files all over the place.