Re: RH 6.2 and Ultra 66 problem

Get the patch with the most recent date on it for the kernel you wish to
patch. You could also save yourself a little work, if you like, and
download the kernel RPMS from ftp://duke.eburg.com his are already patched
with all the latest goodies. They would be in
pub/linux/redhat-6.x-mycontrib/RPMS The current version there is 2.2.17

Good luck.
Kirk