Mailing List

I have about 1900 users on my system and I am looking for a fast and EASY
way to mail all of my users and tell them about things happening on our
network.  I have played with Majordomo but I try and send a message to the
list that I have created and nothing happens.  I don't get any errors and
I don't get the mail sent.  Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

Any suggestions?

Scott Skrogstad
Computer Integration Inc,
scott coiinc com