Installing 6.2 via ftp

I just got my new linux box and am eager to get things rolling. I was following
the list the past few days about installing without a cdrom drive. I have the
same problem. I've worked with linux for about 3 years now, and this is the
first time I'm installing other than with the actual cd. I saw in the list that
I can put in the cd and ftp from the installing machine. I have my ftp client up
and running and pointing at my cdrom drive, *note the machine with cd is win98*,
and can ftp in and see cd. Now my question is, something else I've never done is
boot from floppy, do I just boot from floppy and ftp to the win box? If that's
it, how do I start the install program? Sorry if this is an easy one. And please
get back to me soon, I want to get this thing running!.

Thanks,
Jake