Token Ring ISA Card

What's the going rate for a genuine IBM Auto-negotiation 16/4 meg Token Ring ISA
card? I got it in my new computer and my network is ethernet, not Token Ring. I
am thinking of putting it up on ebay. My co-worker said when he worked for the
local university, they were paying about $250 for one of these. Anyone know what
they are now?

Thanks,
Jake