Re: [OT] Perl Telnet script[solved]

Thanks to Bret and Mikkel for their pointers. The issue was the fact that
my command prompt in my script did not match exactly with what telnet
actually gave me.

Thanks for the help

Mike

"Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel Infinity-ltd com> on 09/13/2000 11:35:17 AM

Please respond to redhat-list redhat com